It's no secret that the right outfit can make or break a night out.
Whether you're going to a rave, underground event, or a music festival, what you wear can either help you blend in or make you stand out. And when it comes to raves, standing out is usually the goal. After all, raves are all about having fun, letting loose, and being yourself.
If you’re looking to get your groove on and dance the night away, you’re going to need the perfect rave outfit! We’ve put together a few tips to help you put together the perfect look for an unforgettable night.
Here's our outfit tips for men to choose the perfect rave outfit!
1. Start with a graphic base: when it comes to your rave outfit, start with a graphic base. A bright tank top or t-shirt will help you stand out in the crowd and keep you feeling confident all night long. Make sure the design on your clothing is fun and unique because you WILL make friends if you choose the right design.
2. Add some accessories: accessories are a great way to add personality to your look. Think cool kandi pieces, fun hats, or you can wear a tapestry around your neck and look like a superhero!
3. Don’t forget the shoes: you’re going to be doing a lot of dancing, so you’re going to want to make sure your shoes are up for the challenge. Opt for a comfy pair of shoes that will help you move easily and keep you looking stylish.
4. Get a face mask: Wearing a face mask to a rave helps give your outfit a unique look and honestly it looks sick on pictures. Plus, if you ever get hot, all you have to do is move it down or throw it in your backpack.
5. Wear the most comfortable shorts you have: In order to complete your look you need to have the perfect pair of shorts. They need to be bright, bold, and they absolutely need to stand out.
Luckily, On Cue Apparel provides free shipping on orders over $75, so building out your festival outfit for a 3 day event will be covered.